Saturday, May 29, 2010

Day 89



Whew. That was one intense workout. A good project-ender, a little something to remember it by.
I stretched before hand, but in that second super-set my arms and neck were starting to cramp up.
Luckily, just slowing down fixed it. But damn that thing was a beast. I sort of feel proud of myself for that. (er, i mean Confident-in-my-ability-to-express-myself-on-my-environment)

Received Watson's gift today, so i had something to add a little PCP flavor to tonight's workout.
Very nice, Watson, thank you. It made my day.

Seriously, just tomorrow, and that's it?! Almost done? It's a little hard to believe, and i think it's going to take some getting used to after everything is done. Unfortunately i probably won't be able to post tomorrow, and if i do, it won't be my "final post", so be sure to stay tuned till Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. That would have been a great picture for a double katana day!

    ReplyDelete