Saturday, May 15, 2010

Day 76 - Indulgence III


Mocha, Frozen yogurt (with fruit), and Sushi

A long awaited Indulgence!

And 1000 calories is a lot of food, let me tell you. By the time 600 or so calories rolled around i caught myself thinking "do i have to?" and then i thought that i'll sort of regret it if i don't.

So, this indulgence i knew for certain i wanted a mocha. It's the only thing that i used to drink all of the time, that i haven't had in an indulgence yet. We went to the Peet's Coffee near Amineh's house, and i decided to opt out of the whip cream option just out of principle. 2% Milk, and iced.

Yogurt was a pretty successful first indulgence, and i decided to honor it with a second go. I got considerably more this time, and piled on the raspberry flavored mochi cubes. That stuff is delicious. No taro flavored yogurt this time, so i got a swirl of chocolate and irish mint. Which turned out pretty decently.

The sushi was long awaited. I've had better sushi ofcourse, but absence makes the heart grow fonder. Or is it, absence makes the taste grow stronger? Either way, it was some pretty tasty business and well worth it.

Most surprising out of this indulgence was that there was no backlash. Nothing kicked back, and i didn't have a sugar rush worth a mention. We did do a lot of walking today though, and especially after our eating, which, i believe helped to mitigate the effects.

So, all in all, today went well. Tasty indulgence, a strong workout, and plenty of rest (finally).


Night y'all.



Post Scriptum: Congratulations Kathleen for getting a elected President of your Student Body for next year, and for getting to meet the Speaker of the House! I'm very prou-ahem--Confident in your ability to assert yourself on your environment.

4 comments:

  1. Good choices man. I'm getting hungry! Take the satisfaction of this meal forward in your heart as you burn it up this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good inspiration for me as I plan my treat.

    Go Team Go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad your sushi indulgence went better than mine! Well done and keep it up; we are almost there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww Alex you made a post scriptum just for me :D what a sweet big brother. And hey why wasn't I invited to sushi? Keep up the good work you know that I am confident in your ability to assert yourself in all your PCP endeavors.

    ReplyDelete